"Creativity is contagious, pass it on" - Albert Einstein
Cindy Chang is a fourth year communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara, with double minor in Chinese and professional writing with an emphasis in multimedia.
Her passion lies in photography, design, and layout. She started her journey when she joined her high school's Yearbook Club and felt in love with manipulating images and texts to create creative and informative designs. Following her interest in digital editing, she became a staff member at The Bottom Line Newspaper at UCSB and continued advancing to be its senior layout editor. She is also involved in various other publications on campus. In the future, she hopes to pursuit a career in digital marketing or content producing.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling and exploring new places. She recently came back from studying abroad in Hong Kong, and is eagerly planning her next adventure. She also likes cooking and baking, listening to music, decorating her bullet journal, and drinking tea in the comfort of her room.
- Photo and graphic-edit a professionally produced publication
- Work independently to design covers and flyers while following strict deadlines
- Generate projects such as brochures, flyers, and other graphics
- Intertwine images with writing to produce print media
- Use InDesign properties like size, space, and style to create spreads
- Cooperate with section editors and editor-in-chief to enhance overall quality of the paper
- Utilize design softwares to produce magazine content
- Incorporate visuals and texts to present pages in clear and organized ways
Send an email to: